Huge DHCP Problem
Hi Luis, Thank you for your post. 1.Install hotfixes KB938134 and KB936009. 2.Check the DHCP reservations if there are any duplicate or invalid entries, remove them. KB922835 3.Reservations ranges for certain scopes that were out of the range defined for each scope. KB930142 If there are more inquiries on this issue, please feel free to let us know. Regards, Rick Tan
November 24th, 2011 12:27pm

Hi all, I have a major issue with one of my DHCP Server (Operating system: Windows Server 2003). I have more than 100 scopes, and in the beginning of the week, about 50% of them lost several scope information: Some lost gateway; Some lost reservations; Some lost subnet info; I don't see a pattern here, or scope relations. Another annoying thing is that i rebuild some scopes from scratch (no backup unfortunately) and yesterday i stopped and restarted dhcp service and same problem again, some scopes lost configuration. Any help to troubleshoot or explain the problem ? Please help. Kind regards,Lus Carmo
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
December 25th, 2011 5:38pm

Hi Luis, Thank you for your post. 1.Install hotfixes KB938134 and KB936009. 2.Check the DHCP reservations if there are any duplicate or invalid entries, remove them. KB922835 3.Reservations ranges for certain scopes that were out of the range defined for each scope. KB930142 If there are more inquiries on this issue, please feel free to let us know. Regards, Rick Tan
December 26th, 2011 4:24am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics