How to upgrade myself ?
Hello friends :I am a MCSE , and i am trying to know that what can i do with these microsoft new products ?I have started Exchange Server 2007 configuring and microsoft released Exchange Server 2010.I started to use SQL Server 2005 administering and microsoft release newer version!!Windows Vista , Windows Seven,Windows 8 is comming!!!!!Sharepoint 2010.....How can someone upgrade to these products !!! do we have to upgrade ourselfs everytime microsoft relased a new version ?Network is my LOVE
November 7th, 2009 10:21am

Yes, you need to upgrade. Most of the time new products are not tough and the learning path is not so tough. barring some time where is there a complete make over of the product form the old to the new version. for example from exchange 200o to exchange 2003 was very similar (barring some feature) where as from 2003 to 2007 was a tough one as there was complete make over of the product. same from exchange 2007 to exchange 2010 is not so tough as its some added features to it.same in case of XP to Vista was a real make over but from vista to windows 7 is not so tough as it has some added features to it.same for windows 200o to windows 2003 was having a small learning curve but from 2003 to windows 2008 is a huge leap and the learning curve is high.so it depends on the new product , how much you need to put effort to learn the new one.Raj
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
November 7th, 2009 11:17am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics