How to monitor ?.exe using performance monitor ?
Hi, You can do the basic performance monitoring from the task manager itself i.e. in the process tab. If you feel to add more parameters to watch for, you can add more by clicking "View->Select Columns...". If this does not serve your purpose, can you please explain the requirements or the parameters to watch for? Thanks, Girish ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please remember to click "Vote As Helpful" on the post if the information is useful to you ! Please remember to click Mark as Answer on the post that helps you to fix the issues, and to click Unmark as Answer if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights.
February 23rd, 2012 3:24pm

Hi, You can do the basic performance monitoring from the task manager itself i.e. in the process tab. If you feel to add more parameters to watch for, you can add more by clicking "View->Select Columns...". If this does not serve your purpose, can you please explain the requirements or the parameters to watch for? Thanks, Girish ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please remember to click "Vote As Helpful" on the post if the information is useful to you ! Please remember to click Mark as Answer on the post that helps you to fix the issues, and to click Unmark as Answer if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
March 10th, 2012 7:26am

I would like to log its performance statistics to a log file when it runs but I'm not able to define it in the performance monitor because it's transient. I can't define happy.exe as one of the counters.
March 10th, 2012 10:42pm

Hi To monitor a specific process in real time, you can try Process Monitor Tool. Process Monitor v2.96 http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896645 Thanks ZHANG
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
March 11th, 2012 1:24am

Hi, I have an application called happy.exe which will be triggered every hour. Then it may run for 5-10mins. May I know how to monitor its performance using performance monitor in real time ? Thanks !
March 11th, 2012 6:19am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics