How to give Multipoint (Server 2008 r2) classis look?, Make it look more like win-98 or XP-classic look?
So I'm running a release candidate for Multipoint server 2010 (which I think is based on Server 2008 R2) and I absolutely hate the desktop experience / user interface. Are there any downloads / tweak packs that make this thing look and feel more like win-98 or XP running classic motif? Maybe even re-arrange things so everything is where I expect them to be, and give me the control over the machine they way I do with win-98 and (ugh) even XP? I honestly can't use this thing the way it is. It's about time that two (or more) people can share the same box and (I think?) installed apps.
February 12th, 2010 5:25am

Hi 98 Guy,I would think the fastest way is to select the windows classic theme under desktop \personalize section which would put you back to old tab style.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
February 23rd, 2010 12:20pm

Why is it that when I look for "multipoint" (no quotes) in the "Search Forums:" box, that I get no hits - not even for this thread which contains "multipoint" in the subject line?
February 28th, 2010 8:30pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics