How to get response back from FIM when AD Connector space export data to actual AD Directory ?
I have one question regarding FIM Sync Service request processing. I have requirement like that It get updated information from SQL server and publish change to AD. I am only planning to use FIM sync service. SQL server to AD data went well. I have one question that How can I get information that particular user process successfully. My question is related to export to AD. When it successfully write to AD I want status.
August 20th, 2015 5:33am

In FIM, a delta Import is also considered a Confirmation Export. After each export, you are supposed to run a delta import in AD MA.

FIM Has a copy of the AD data in a table called Connector Space. It then compares the Connector Space with Metaverse (Metadirectory). 

Also, during export, you get a report of things that happened. If you look into the Job History, you se in the left panel. If there were issues, they will be listed on the right panel as errors.

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 20th, 2015 10:38am

Thanks for reply.

I want to know which user get updated during this process. 

I have scenario like this and I am quite new to FIM.

SQL Server DB ( Master Data) -> FIM -> ( Other System Like AD , Oracle, Some web application )

Now When FIM pull data from Master DB it goes to its connector space and then base on sync it will push to Metaverse. Now then after it may propagate to many system. It want to know which user ( anchor id) get updated for each MA.

Is that possible ? I am open to write custom code but I need some direction for that.

August 21st, 2015 2:51am

Are you looking for a report or just a place tou can go and see what happened. How many times a day you run the jobs? Like i said, under operations tab in FIM client, not Portal, there is the hisyory of all jobs that rana and what they did. Who got updates and when. If you want a report, ther if FIM reporting. AM I missing somethig?
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 21st, 2015 8:22am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics