How to get dates for Billing cycle of an Azure Subscription

I need the Azure subscription Billing dates to calculate the outstanding billing amount in the current Billing Cycle. To calulate the usage amount I am using Azure Billing API's (Rate Card API and Usage API). From this i can only get usage for a time stamp.a

Is there any API or some function to get the Billing Cycle Details?

September 10th, 2015 2:38am

Hi Saurav,

Thank you for posting!

As of today, there isn't an API that can provide the outstanding balance/ running total for the open billing period, but we are discussing this internally. We don't have an ETA on the ask but certainly understand the value this can bring to the customer.

Check this link for detail info about API:
https://azure.microsoft.com/en-in/documentation/articles/billing-usage-rate-card-overview/

It would be great if you could leave a detailed ask here: feedback.azure.com/forums/170030-billing

Best Regards

Sadiqh Ahmed

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If a post answers your question, please click Mark As Answer on that post and Vote as Helpful.

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 10th, 2015 4:04am

Hi Saurav,

Thank you for posting!

As of today, there isn't an API that can provide the outstanding balance/ running total for the open billing period, but we are discussing this internally. We don't have an ETA on the ask but certainly understand the value this can bring to the customer.

Check this link for detail info about API:
https://azure.microsoft.com/en-in/documentation/articles/billing-usage-rate-card-overview/

It would be great if you could leave a detailed ask here: feedback.azure.com/forums/170030-billing

Best Regards

Sadiqh Ahmed

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If a post answers your question, please click Mark As Answer on that post and Vote as Helpful.

September 10th, 2015 8:02am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics