How to get current user full domain address ?
There are 2 users connected from 1 PC (shared) from 2 different account of domain controller which are alex@office.mydomain.com and john@itdept.office.mydomain.com my question is... Is there any way I can retrieve current user full domain source ?, maybe vbscript of registry location which explain that alex is from office.mydomain.com and john from itdept.office.mydomain.com ?Chevron Internal Programmer
August 27th, 2009 1:20am

Maybe you would get better response on The Official Scripting Guys Forum.In a command prompt, there are the environment variables %UserDomain%, %UserDNSDomain% and also %LogonServer%.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 27th, 2009 1:40am

err...., I have already look for %UserDomain%, %UserDNSDomain% and also %LogonServer% and can't resolve my needs which is the current user domain should be complete just like I have describe before e.g. john@itdept.office.mydomain.com that shows : %UserDomain% = itdept %UserDNSDomain% = can be primary mydomain.com or office.mydomain.com or itdept.office.mydomain itself and I believe %LogonServer% is computer name thanks anyway for the reminding the scripting forum..., going ~~~~~~~Chevron Internal Programmer
August 27th, 2009 1:49am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics