How to draw Polynomial Trend Line on SSRS Column Chart?

I would appreciate if someone could help me to draw 4th Polynomial Trend line chart ib SSRS 2012. 

FYI this feature is in Excel but I want to draw this trend line on my Column Chart.

If you need any more info please feel free to let me know.

Thanks in advance for the help

September 13th, 2015 10:38am

Hi Saro, 

According to your description, you want to add polynomial trend line to a column chart, right? 

In Reporting Services, we can add calculated series formula (like Moving average) for the chart. In your scenario, if you want to add polynomial trend line to chart, it cannot be achieved currently. It is because the polynomial trend line is not supported in current release of Reporting Services. We can find all the supported formulas in the drop-down list on the calculated series properties window. There is a workaround that we can calculate the values manually. For more detail information, please refer to this blog: Add a linear trendline to a graph in SQL Server Reporting Services 

For your requirement, I would recommend to submit it to the Microsoft Connect at this link https://connect.microsoft.com/SQLServer/Feedback. This connect site will serve as a connecting point between you and Microsoft, and ultimately the large community for you and Microsoft to interact with. Your feedback enables Microsoft to offer the best software and deliver superior services, meanwhile you can learn more about and contribute to the exciting projects on Microsoft Connect.

If you have any other question, please feel free to ask. 

Regards,
Shrek Li

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 13th, 2015 10:33pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics