How to control input/output Obags and how to use traceconfig

Hi

I have two modules in my Mps : module1 is Vb format that produce obag and input to module2 that is powershell, for makeing log and alert .(module1 is one of the module type and module2 is a monitor type). And I put 2 logs for 2modules.

My problem is sometimes that have warn 21404,sometimes this error is shown,log of  module1 is compelete but sometime log module2 is missed! I do'nt know , Do produced obag od module1 transport to module2 ? or not?

and I active script trace in C:\Program Files\Microsoft System Center 2012 R2\Operations Manager\Server\Tools\traceconfig

but give an error.

.\tracefmtsm.exe C:\Windows\Logs\OpsMgrTrace\OpsMgrCustom.etl -tmf MonAgent_10184_signed.tmf -o C:\Windows\Logs\OpsMgrTrace\1.log

.\tracefmtsm.exe C:\Windows\Logs\OpsMgrTrace\OpsMgrCustom.etl -tmf SCOM_10226_signed.tmf -o C:\Windows\Logs\OpsMgrTrace\2.log

in the out put:

Unknown( 32): GUID=e7a11b4f-a1d9-307f-1107-fbf7ecf8bb5c (No Format Information found).

Thanks

June 28th, 2015 7:45am

Hi,

Please refer to the link below:

Tuning tip turning off some over-collection of events

http://blogs.technet.com/b/kevinholman/archive/2009/11/25/tuning-tip-turning-off-some-over-collection-of-events.aspx

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
June 29th, 2015 3:11am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics