How to configure/switching between two monitors, dual monitors, etc..
Hi All, I have an IBM Thinkpad T60P laptop with Windows Vista 64-bit. Recently, I wiped out every thing on my laptop and installed the new Windows 2008 standard server. Every thing went okay, except that now I cannot switching between monitors any more. When I come to work, I snap my laptop into a docking station, and I can see every thing on the monitor that connects to the docking station, but can NOT see any thing on the laptop monitor. I cannot switching between the two monitors any more. The same thing happens when I come to the meeting room and connect the projector to my laptop. I can only see the project monitor, but my laptop monitor is blacken. I keep trying to press the fnc-F7 key to switch to view both monitors, but it does not work any more. Please help... Thanks in advance.
February 8th, 2008 1:12am

Go out to the Lenovo web site and download the Vista driver for you machine. Install that on Windows Server 2008. I'm running on a Lenovo T61p and it works fine. I would also suggest that if you plan on using this your regular use laptop that you also install the Desktop Experience. tgc
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
February 8th, 2008 6:07am

Thanks. I was reluctant to install Vista driver on Windows 2008. But I guess it is okay, and I have no other choice...
February 11th, 2008 4:41am

I have a problem when using ThinkVantage Key. I installed the software but when I press the ThinkVantage Key, the window doesn't appear. Do you have the same problem?
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
April 3rd, 2008 6:29pm

Sorry, I never installed the ThinkVantage software. tgc
April 4th, 2008 3:33am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics