How to add attribute toolbar for Windows Explorer?
Hello, I have seen it in some computers (Both Win server and client OS) when we open windows explorer to see some files or folder, there is a a 'bar' right under the 'Address Bar' where we can add or remove attributes like 'Date Created' , 'Date Modified', 'Size' , 'Owner', Attribute 'A' or 'C', ..........such that related to a folder or file status. Where I can get this toolbar, should I download something? It's a lot helpful for change management of files and folders. Help!
August 20th, 2011 1:31am

What you are describing sounds like what we get when we change the view to "Detailed". When you have an explorer window open, just below the search field in the top right of the window there is 3 buttons, from right to left, Help, Show Preview Pane, and Change view which has a dropdown arrow next to it, click the dropdown arrown and select Details, to change what attributes are shown Right click a field, eg Name, Dadified, Type or Size and it will give you more options to show.Please remember to click Mark as Answer on the post that helps you, and to click Unmark as Answer if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. If you find an answer helpful then please "Vote As Helpful"
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 20th, 2011 4:00am

go to Windows Explorer click view from top click choose details and add it from there.http://www.virmansec.com/blogs/skhairuddin
August 20th, 2011 4:09am

LOOOOL......kill me guys for this!! It's just that and I should have tried before posting here :((((
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 20th, 2011 4:16am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics