How to activate Windows Server 2008 R2 Trial
Thank you for the info, but I did not receive an email. Is there a support email or live chat support where I could ask for help on this?
February 4th, 2012 1:28pm

You simply need to activate online. When the software asks for product key, click next to use the default product key. Then the product will be activated for 180 days. Regards, Dave Patrick .... Microsoft Certified Professional Microsoft MVP [Windows]
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
February 4th, 2012 1:39pm

Thanks very much Dave for the answer! Now I can proceed with learning 2008 R2!
February 4th, 2012 1:58pm

You're welcome. Regards, Dave Patrick .... Microsoft Certified Professional Microsoft MVP [Windows]
February 4th, 2012 2:10pm

Does anyone know how to activate the 180-day trial for Windows Server 2008 R2? Or is this not necessary for this trial package?
February 4th, 2012 3:16pm

When you download the trial you also receive a trial activation code through your email address.MCTS - Please remember to click Mark as Answer on the post that helps you, and to click Unmark as Answer if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. http://mariusene.wordpress.com/
February 4th, 2012 3:36pm

Hi all. I'm test Windows Server 2008 R2 Trial. The first time the version is active by 180 days. I install SQL Server 2012 express also. My hard disk is damage. Replace the hard disk again I install Windows Server 2008 R2 Trial but now display the product key does not appear. And the license is only for 10 days. As I can activate it for 180 days? Any suggestion is appreciated
May 2nd, 2012 10:56am

As far as I know it should have worked. Might try downloading again. http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/dd459137 Regards, Dave Patrick .... Microsoft Certified Professional Microsoft MVP [Windows] Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.
May 2nd, 2012 10:03pm

Thanks Dave. A question: The operating system Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 Foundation includes: -> Windows Web Server 2008 R2 Yes / No?
May 7th, 2012 10:29pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics