How do I prove the support that I am me?
How do I prove the support that I am me? I can't get through to them. All the information provided is current. Closed subscription not managed to even pay for and expand services.
March 31st, 2015 1:40am

Hi Minion,

The subscription ID / the windows Live ID associated with the azure account should help us recognize your account.

Note : Do not share subscription ID over the public forum for security reasons.

Regards,

Shirisha Paderu

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
March 31st, 2015 5:12am

Hi Shirisha,

For an objective understanding of my problem.

A list of my closed incidents.

115032612564338-closed 115032512558963-closed

115032312547899-closed

Regards,

Minion Stewart

March 31st, 2015 7:13am

Hi Minion,

I have reviewed the cases and found that this account will remain closed as the information provided by you,  your account continues to exhibit irregular or suspicious activity as per our Account research team. Hence the account is locked and cannot be unlocked.

Also, you cannot reinstate your free trial subscription or you can sign up for a new Pay-As-You-Go Sub under the specified ID in the case numbers given.

At this point of time, I can only recommend you to use a New windows live id and purchase azure Free / Pay as you go from there.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Shirisha Paderu

March 31st, 2015 8:54am

Hi Minion,

The subscription ID / the windows Live ID associated with the azure account should help us recognize your account.

Regards,

Shirisha Paderu

March 31st, 2015 9:12am

Hi Minion,

Regards,

Shirisha Paderu

March 31st, 2015 9:12am

Hi Shirisha

So the second time I register live ID, and the second time I do not have time to pay your subscription.

March 31st, 2015 9:28am

Hi,

Apologies for any inconvenience..!

At this point of time, as per the scenario I could only think of registering with a New Live ID as an alternative.

Regards,

Shirisha Paderu

March 31st, 2015 11:48am

Hi Minion,

I have reviewed the cases and found that this account will remain closed as the information provided by you,  your account continues to exhibit irregular or suspicious activity as per our Account research team. Hence the account is locked and cannot be unlocked.

Also, you cannot reinstate your free trial subscription or you can sign up for a new Pay-As-You-Go Sub under the specified ID in the case numbers given.

At this point of time, I can only recommend you to use a New windows live id and purchase azure Free / Pay as you go from there.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Shirisha Paderu

March 31st, 2015 12:53pm

Hi Minion,

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Shirisha Paderu

Hi Minion,

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Shirisha Paderu

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics