How can I sync the on-premise ad and azure ad by using asp.net?

hi,,

I want to make a asp.net web page to sync the on-premise ad and azure ad so they can keep the same password.

What I want to do is the following:

1.Synching the ad of both.

2.If it has been successful,show a ok message on the ASP.NET page.

What should I do?

To use the command DirectorySyncCmd.exe?

(I don't know the command's return after it execute and how to use it)

waiting for someone's help.

Thx.

September 9th, 2015 11:08am

Hi,

Thank you for Posting.

Since your question is related to Azure Active Directory, I am moving the thread to the relevant Forum for Better Audience.

Regards,

Nithin Rathnakar

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 9th, 2015 2:59pm

Hello,

Greetings!

We are pleased to answer your query. With regards to your query, I hope you want to integrate your on-premises identities (Active Directory) with Azure Active Directory. You can achieve this with Azure AD Connect .Integrating your on-premises directories with Azure AD makes your users more productive by providing a common identity for accessing both cloud and on-premises resources. With this integration users and organizations can take advantage of the following:

• Organizations can provide users with a common hybrid identity across on-premises or cloud-based services leveraging Windows Server Active Directory and then connecting to Azure Active Directory.
  • Administrators can provide conditional access based on application resource, device and user identity, network location and multifactor authentication.
  • Users can leverage their common identity through accounts in Azure AD to Office 365, Intune, SaaS apps and third-party applications.
  • Developers can build applications that leverage the common identity model, integrating applications into Active Directory on-premises or Azure for cloud-based applications

Azure AD Connect makes this integration easy and simplifies the management of your on-premises and cloud identity infrastructure.

Hope this helps!
Best Regards
Kamalakar
_____________________________________________________________________________________
If a post answers your question, please click Mark As Answer on that post and Vote as Helpful.

September 9th, 2015 3:46pm

Hello,

Thank you for your reply!

I have known the tool Azure AD Connect,

which can make the work much more easily.

But unfortunately there is a request that our team must create a asp.net web site for the user who want to see and manage their info within the AD.

So could you tell me how can I control the tool Azure AD Connect by using asp.net?

Or any other choice I can take?

Waiting for your advice and help.

Regards,

kukumaiwu

Hello,

Greetings!

We are pleased to answer your query. With regards to your query, I hope you want to integrate your on-premises identities (Active Directory) with Azure Active Directory. You can achieve this with Azure AD Connect .Integrating your on-premises directories with Azure AD makes your users more productive by providing a common identity for accessing both cloud and on-premises resources. With this integration users and organizations can take advantage of the following:

• Organizations can provide users with a common hybrid identity across on-premises or cloud-based services leveraging Windows Server Active Directory and then connecting to Azure Active Directory.
  • Administrators can provide conditional access based on application resource, device and user identity, network location and multifactor authentication.
  • Users can leverage their common identity through accounts in Azure AD to Office 365, Intune, SaaS apps and third-party applications.
  • Developers can build applications that leverage the common identity model, integrating applications into Active Directory on-premises or Azure for cloud-based applications

Azure AD Connect makes this integration easy and simplifies the management of your on-premises and cloud identity infrastructure.

Hope this helps!
Best Regards
Kamalakar
_____________________________________________________________________________________
If a post answers your question, please click Mark As Answer on that post and Vote as Helpful.

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 10th, 2015 1:24am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics