How allow operator choose account to run SCOM tasks

Hi all, how are you?

I need to customize a task called  "Computer Management" that comes embedded in almost all Management Packs , for instance the management pack "Windows Server Operating System Library" has "Computer Management" task. The "Computer Management" task runs the command  "%windir%\system32\compmgmt.msc /computer:$Target/Property[Type="Windows!Microsoft.Windows.Computer"]/NetworkName$", so It uses the operator credentials to run that command on the target server.

The problem is that I need that task to run with the predefined "Run as account", or let the operator choose which task credentials to use. I could not figure out how to update or change "Computer Management" task in order to allow the operator to choose which credentials to use for executing the task.

Please, Does someone know if is possible to customize "Computer Management" task in order to let the operator choose which credentials to use?How can I do that?Or should I create another task using the same command line in "Computer Management" task?

I appreciate any help you can give me 

September 3rd, 2015 9:36am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics