Hide HTA Application or htaccess.exe
Hi, I am braziliam and my english is bad, any form, I try explain my question. I found a script to make inventory in my network computers. This script is a HTA script. I need open this file in background, so that users do not close or view the informations. I do not found anyone parammeter of mshta.exe and do not know how to hide. Wait answers...
August 13th, 2012 5:03pm

I found a script to make inventory in my network computers. This script is a HTA script. I need open this file in background, so that users do not close or view the informations. I do not found anyone parammeter of mshta.exe and do not know how to hide. Wait answers... Hi, For scripting related queries, please seek help in The Official Scripting Guys Forum! http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/ITCG/threads I do not represent the organisation I work for, all the opinions expressed here are my own. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights. - .... .- -. -.- ... --..-- ... .- -. - --- ... ....
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 13th, 2012 6:53pm

Good morning... First, thank for your answer... Really my doubt do no is in script. The script functionally ok. I need hide de file inventory.hta, this file is opened with mshta.exe, which is a Windows application. I search parameters for mshta.exe, but not found any.
August 14th, 2012 7:26am

Please understand that, this is a Windows Server General forum which focuses on Server OS/Administration related discussions. Your question is more biased towards scripting/coding, it's very unlikely that you would get scripting related answer for your query in this forum hence, I had to suggest a more appropriate forum in my earlier post. By the way, I don't think mshta.exe has any parameters tagged to it, just verified that on a Server. I do not represent the organisation I work for, all the opinions expressed here are my own. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights. - .... .- -. -.- ... --..-- ... .- -. - --- ... ....
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 14th, 2012 7:36am

OK, Understand, I will post my question in the link indicated of you. Tanks, very tanks...
August 14th, 2012 8:08am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics