Help uknown problem...
Hello, I have installed Server 2008 Enterpirse Edition and activated them. Now when I boot up, and log on to Administrator the Server Menager starts up and that is OK. But a second later it crash givingfollowingexplanation: Description: Stopped working Problem signature: Problem Event Name: CLR20r3 Problem Signature 01: oobe.exe Problem Signature 02: 6.0.6001.18000 Problem Signature 03: 47917825 Problem Signature 04: Microsoft.Windows.ServerManager Problem Signature 05: 6.0.0.0 Problem Signature 06: 4791a748 Problem Signature 07: 1f26 Problem Signature 08: 1f Problem Signature 09: System.NullReferenceException OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.0.1 Locale ID: 1033 Read our privacy statement: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=50163&clcid=0x0409 I have tried to reinstall Windows and the same problem keep on coming out. I am running an another Server and all is working well. I have no idea how to fix this. Please help me, Andrei EDIT: I also forgot to tell you that after that Server Menager is no longeraccessible, when I click Server Menager it opens Computer Menager. And also all therolesaren't working.
September 27th, 2009 8:05pm

andreicek , Your problem sounds unfamiliar to me but by experience, do the following checkup, Make sure you have all drivers installed, Make sure your anti-virus is updated Make sure that the installation was done successfully, The above might sound minor but i am trying to eliminate all possiblities. Next, go to >Start >Run and type mmc, then >Enter. In the mmc consoloe go to >File and select Add/Remove snap-in from the menulist. In the "Available snap-ins" section scroll down and select >Server Manager, then click on Add> button so that it appears on the right side. Click Ok to exit and return to the initialised console containing the selected snap-in. You should be able to access all the functionality of the server manager from the mmc or the Microsoft Management Console! If this works, make sure that you save the console before closing it. It might also mean that you will have to be using it until you fix the >server manager from Admin tools on the start menu. If this doesnt help. According to my experience with Microsoft, checklist system requirements before re-installing again. And by the way, you could re-install the Admin Pack.msi to fix the issue. Let me know how it goes. Bornix. MCSA, CCAI, CCNA
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
October 2nd, 2009 6:51pm

HiPlease review this Technet article to fix this issueRefer URL : http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/winservermanager/thread/7008ae2a-e176-4373-9d0e-a5069be18df5Thanks...Deva --Self-trust is the first secret of success.
October 2nd, 2009 8:37pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics