Help needed with CredSSP sample code.
Hello,I hope this is the correct forum for this question.I am trying to get the sample CREDSSP code to run (on a vista platform) and have not been able to sucessfully get it to run. The code is from : http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc540483.aspx I did the following: 1) Created a certificated usigng the selfssl utility (it had an error because I don't have IIS installed, but it seems to have correctly installed a certificate) 2) Changed the group policy to include my machine name and also my user name (wasn't really quite sure what should be set - do you have any more information about this? ) 3)Built the sample code. The sample code runs, reads the certificate, sets up thesecurity handles and then gets through the first exchange (ISC/ASC), the second ISC succeeds, but the second ASC fails with error 0x80090330 which is "SEC_E_DECRYPT_FAILURE". Looking at the protocol spec, it would seem that I've sucessfully gone through the TLSClientHello, TLSServerHello, but the TLSClientKeyExchange is failing on the server side as it tried to decrypt the packet I've looked online and can't seem to find any useful information on why this might be happening. It would seem that there might be a problem with the certificate, but I can't figure out what that might be. So the main issue is how do I go about figuring out what I'm doing wrong to get the sample code to run. Here's the output from the run: Using package: credsspUsing default credentials of userAcquiring client credentialsAcquiring server credentialsCertificate subject name = WIN-PW5HZFYFFM5ISC SuccessASC SuccessISC SuccessAcceptSecurityContext failed: 0x80090330 Can anyone help? Or point me in the right direction for additional documentation or samples? Thanks!
May 18th, 2009 12:24pm

Hi, Please understand that this forum is generally for Windows Server Security management. Your question is about developing; I suggest that you initial a new post in the MSDN form to get further support there. They are the best resource for development related problems. For your convenience, I have list the link as followed. MSDN Forum http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/default.aspx?SiteID=1 Thanks. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
May 19th, 2009 6:59am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics