Help SCOM
Hi! I need help. For MS SCOM need a utility, a remote server, allows to run it and manage events and errors coming in SCOM. I have heard that there is such a utility. As it is called, tell me, please.
October 1st, 2013 2:58am

You can install Operations console on remote server such that you can manage SCOM.

Roger

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
October 1st, 2013 5:01am

You can install Operations console on remote server such that you can manage SCOM.

Roger

You do not really do not understand. I need to control from a command line. And I Operations console installed on a remote server already.
October 1st, 2013 6:35am

Hi,

Powershell ?

SCOM 2012 Install SCOM PowerShell Modules Without SCOM Console Installation

http://blog.scomfaq.ch/2013/03/13/scom-2012-install-scom-powershell-modules-without-scom-console-installation/

October 1st, 2013 7:05am

Roger

October 1st, 2013 11:55am

Roger

Roger

Roger

You do not really do not understand. I need to control from a command line. And I Operations console installed on a remote server already.
October 1st, 2013 1:29pm

Roger

Roger

Then my question is, how do I create an Event in SCOM via the command line from a remote server. I know that this can be done in other monitoring programs.
October 2nd, 2013 2:23am

You can use vbscript to write event on remote server

Set objSh = CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
'Write entry to the Application event log
objSh.LogEvent 4, "Operations Manager test event log entry written successfully." & chr(13), "\\remotecomputer"

OR
using Powershell
http://blogs.technet.com/b/heyscriptingguy/archive/2013/06/20/how-to-use-powershell-to-write-to-event-logs.aspx
Roger

October 2nd, 2013 3:46am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics