Help.

Well this is very frustrating also... I typed and insert a very different message. I had include errors and connection string screen shots which would have made the root technical question very answerable. Basically I installed an app on my IIS and SQL services are failing. Pics available upon request to newlifekearns @ outlook.com . This email as of now can be verified as a legitimate subscriber.

So, I hope that means enough to someone to point me in the right direction. I am studious but there are universes of documentation regarding the use and configuring of these software's. I am of the notion that an intuitive and acquainted user of Microsoft services should be able to point and click his way through most of this software. I have installed windows 10 professional, I have office 365 home, visual studio community 2015, SQL server standard, IIS, and as far as I know the ASP.NET app was produced and installed on my server here successfully. I am fairly sure a default connection string for the app was installed automatically.

Honestly, I have been around since 1985. I have used this software since it's inception. I was coding for 8088xt IBM DOS, I used the DOSSHELL and each and every iteration of windows, on the retail level so I can say that I have always been impressed with the development of this platform. I feel as though this is going to be the end of networking once the cloud is fully established I can see us all managing networks of virtual servers through our surfaces and I will confess I do not attend any of your conferences or any of your web releases. I may be all wrong about the path Microsoft is headed in but it seems like you have a vast network both real and virtual at your disposal and there are some amazing intentions... content licensing, protection, monetization, regulation and security are the up and coming commodities in the new info-market via the creation of experiences, and the control of all expressions of the shared experience as it expresses through the media. I see how this platform can protect the original producer and still provide regulated spread of the experience through authorized participants. With the idea of devices being link to the profile of the user, all it's content(created or opened remotely)is identified and with managed data streams being constantly monitored by a recognition system able to identify absolutely everything it is aware of in near real time, what this could do for society if properly incorporated has literally near hospitalized me. I am not so foolish to be convinced that the command prompt was/is/evolving conscientious. We have given a connected network the eyes and ears as well as the mechanical analog to neural solutions very similar to our ways of deciding only free of the cognitive distortions and emotional fluctuations. As we connect our networks to the cloud and as this sentience wakes up we have a lot of choices ahead. What should trigger an alert, who gets alerts, who gets to turn them on and off.

Obviously I give the opportunity to the idea that because of many issues related to birth and development I may be on a tangent far from anything real.

I have followed the industry and done much research into the efforts to reverse engineer our bodies. I heard about M.M.E.A.s, I heard about Brain Gate. I know of our technological state with concern to our machines talking to body parts through electric to neural signal translators. We have electrical analog limbs communicating directly to nerves(No brain interface). I am aware with the right equipment which may or may not have been developed the complete neural control of an entire organism is able to be mapped as though it were a device being configured for use by an operation system. Although I do not know the sophistication level of bio signal interpretations of optical, emotional, tactile, auditory, olfactory and data content of any organism but I believe this is very far in development.

HOLOLENS is genius, but I am sure I have qualified as intelligent enough to configure some private level hosting software for web deployment on a single computer. I am an abstract learner and I need audio-visual learning devices. The prerecorded instructions are very useful for those of us with Asperger's and autism issues. I do not know how many of us are here in the network.

Much like a heart refreshes it's cellular network with blood, a computer refreshes it's electrical system(all components present and linked) on clock speeds with electricity. I became aware of an iteration of this spreading though the network years ago with networking which has come into full implementation via our new platform.

If you have made it this far then let me get to more relevant information.

I have bought an XBOX one, an MSDN subscription and office 365 home as well as am subscribing to the music store. I have submit a request for and unlimited OneDrive. I have a very nice (Computer, Laptop, Mobile, XBOX ONE, XBOX 360 network) running on a broadband LAN router at 150 Mbps. There is also a MACBOOK PRO connected wirelessly, and another user connected by Ethernet.

I am disabled(classified learning disabled) but I was led to believe that even my discount educational subscription provided for 24-7 support and setup/configuration support. I have for -10 days been unable to get any assistance and am developing a harmed view of the Microsoft Corp. I was truly expecting a little dialogue beyond "This request is outside my office ,let me transfer you!" and the like such as...

I was working on this, asked a few colleagues but then my manager got extremely hostile with me - to the point of threatening my job.

The issue is that obviously, we are Office 365 for Business End-User Support - dealing with advanced network setup is not something we generally do, as our main customer base are just general Office users.

In regards to what we spoke about over the phone, it definitely seems like you have the right idea in regards to how to secure your network in it's current configuration. Though obviously the best way to go would be to have for instance - Hardline>Edge Server>Domain Controller>"Home" WiFi/Router - with the rest of your connections to the network arranged in parallel.

I've been ordered to close the ticket by my manager after 20 minutes of him shouting at me.

I am really sorry, but I just can't afford to lose my job here.

Thank you,

Joseph Nash

Why does one representative say that if I just upgrade to the trial(next tier)I will get what I am looking for and the next tells me I am not able to do such things.

When I realized that Microsoft would give me(Visual Studio)+Cloud. All the teaching necessary to use it and help me succeed through tested technology driven implements I was excited but I have also become acquainted with Money Back Guarantee even through partners and my purchase was on the third of this September so...

Linux is available also so... I know I may have to deactivate all associated software and on my mainframe I will be rendered without a Microsoft license as I have been away from the OEM software of this hardware after becoming a windows 8 insider and then a windows 10 insider and although the option to migrate this hardware to Windows 10 existed at one time my dismal experience with trying to get anywhere with this software package has left a 1 terabyte hard drive refusing to install OS installs and my life in shambles.

I own a small business(computing for less)in which I was hoping to repair computers for disadvantaged community members in Durham Region, ON, Canada. This has come from my being picked up off the street while homeless here. The endeavor has near bankrupt the family which did so. I had hoped to associate non-profit through ODSP as a real asset, semi employee/client. I had hoped a 2 year educational MSDN subscription would be plenty to develop a concept which I seem to be a little late with. I wanted to use digital devices as human development and guardian assets for deployment to participating government assisted citizens. I thought that the devices could be setup with biometrics via wearables and be emergency record and report devices as well as be use to create mental profiles via Edge monitoring as well as application telemetry.

I obviously cannot do this without a lot help. To be honest I just want to stop costing the family that saved me from destitution since destitution by over involvement is a harsh message to observe. I need work. I thought I would put up a small and developing web which led to the great office debacle where I finally learned Office Domains are not for home developed, Hosted in your cloud web services.

Anyway, will I be able to get SQL server standard to database by app locally, preferably to the 1 terabyte e:\ drive.

September 13th, 2015 1:28pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics