Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
This is not good ok so i followed the links downloaded (i think) the full dvd of x86 version (wanted x64) (was trying for x86 x64 and web version not sure if i got a couple parts of the web version so want longhorn... anyway) now i got the dvd disc all ready to be burned (would prefer the x64 version if someone has the link (my comp froze unrelated issue "oblivion") it says "Welcome back Bill Gatez" someone must've had this name first then lost it i dunno teehehehehehehe) to the x64 PLZ POST PLZ!!!!! PLZZZZZzzzzz gemmastar@shaw.ca some fuddy dudty version. .of it would be fine too so long as hee the link is at WWW.microsoft.com and downloads from a www.microsoft.com secure server ~ also looking for web version dunno how that'd work but'd be willing to sink my teeth into it >,:B , PosssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssSsSSsSssssSt link! /bow oh and i need to know if there's a way to send the missing cd-key i got for free (it said you need to buy but ask for no credit then charge for free?) ;P (sent to e-mail. gemmastar@shaw.ca) i'm a dolt*
September 24th, 2007 1:34pm

You Puddy Fuddy ha Ha
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 24th, 2007 1:35pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics