Having difficulity with the Task Scheduler on a Windows 2003 Server
Built a .bat file which moves all files with a specific wildcard of html files from C drive on the server to a Network drive. This works fine, the authorities are all set, but the issue is the .bat is running on the Task Scheduler and it is supposed to start running at a specific time and run for 24 hours...in essence it runs continously. The issue is that it will run for over an hour, every minute, but then it stops and says "could not start". This is the message that I get in the log file: "prcopy.job" (prcopy.bat) 2/11/2011 6:38:00 PM ** ERROR ** The attempt to log on to the account associated with the task failed, therefore, the task did not run. The specific error is:0x80070569: Logon failure: the user has not been granted the requested logon type at this computer. Verify that the task's Run-as name and password are valid and try again. I have to then sign back on and reset the password, which has not changed, to get the job to start up again. Once again, it runs for an hour and stops. Is there a flag I can set somewhere? Secondly, is there a way to set the job to run continuously? Please advise
February 11th, 2011 8:50pm

Check to see if the account you are using has the user right "logon as a batch job" JoeJoseph M. Durnal MCITP: Enterprise Messaging Administrator
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
February 11th, 2011 10:12pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics