HPC Desktop Experience
Is Microsoft going to ever give us the desktop experience for server 2008R2 HPC. I am developing web aps with studio and exspression and my msdn server license is for HPC. Unfourtunently all my apps are media driven ..video mostly. HPC isnt my instrument of choice but I'm too poor at the moment to buy standard or better. My goal is to develop in a mini domain so when i deploy most of the bugs are dead but with HPC that goal is looking unatainable. So back to win7 and deal with the domain issues at deployment time? Is there something in the works to patch HPC for us rare guys that just need the server but not the HPC portion of it (at least till i get a credit card company as a client).....not being able to install that feature is really holding me back at the moment for intranet testing and domain login stuff let alone remote desktop and terminal services.
December 16th, 2010 8:58am

Hi, As this issue is related to HPC, I suggest discussing it in our Windows HPC (High Performance Computing) Forums: http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/windowshpc/ Tim Quan
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
December 16th, 2010 9:44pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics