HOT FIX will not extract/unzip
Server 2003 r2 Standard esystem event log plastered with Event 257..... recommended HOT FIX Fix191074/3790/free/299208_ENU_i386_zip.exe this zip file will not unzip it errors out error 110 the resultant exe = 0kb and will not run I would love to clear this event out ....it manifest every 2 seconds ..................
March 28th, 2011 2:48pm

Hello, just download it again, maybe it is corrupt during copy. Otherwise call Microsoft support, they will help you for free.Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
March 28th, 2011 2:54pm

Hi, What hotfix would you like to get? Please let me know its KB number. Tim Quan TechNet Subscriber Support in forum If you have any feedback on our support, please contact tngfb@microsoft.com ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
March 29th, 2011 5:22am

Any update?
March 31st, 2011 10:08pm

Micrisift saidfior my conviencne the hotfix was accessable on an HTTP site http://hotfixv4.microsoft.com/windows%20server%202003/sp3/Fix191074/3790/free/299208 ENU i386 zip.exe they give a current password and the next password ..but those are never asked for you just cant unzip the supplied zipfolder that you get
April 4th, 2011 3:22pm

Please contact Microsoft Customer Service again. Tim Quan TechNet Subscriber Support in forum If you have any feedback on our support, please contact tngfb@microsoft.com ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
April 4th, 2011 10:19pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics