HL7 BTAHL72X Receive Pipeline does not work.

Hello fellows,

I have been trying the simplest tutorials yet i could not manage a single hl7 message to be parsed into xml.

I have been working on whole past week. Tutorials are confusing too. some of them shows nothing about orchestration while others show it as it is a must.

Please help and be specific.

I will provide further details if required.

This is driving me crazy now so please help before i lose myn mental health!!

Cheers,

Atalay

December 25th, 2013 4:15pm

Hello fellows,

I have been trying the simplest tutorials yet i could not manage a single hl7 message to be parsed into xml.

I have been working on whole past week. Tutorials are confusing too. some of them shows nothing about orchestration while others show it as it is a must.

Please help and be specific.

I will provide further details if required.

This is driving me crazy now so please help before i lose myn mental health!!

Cheers,

Atalay

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
December 25th, 2013 4:15pm

Hi,

When using BizTalk Server to create or modify an HL7 message, you must use an orchestration. For more information, you can refer the document:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb981217(v=bts.10).aspx

Hope it can hlep you.

January 8th, 2014 10:12am

What specific errors you are getting in parsing the message. You can check for errors in eventviewer after you sends a message. Usually you need to do following to parse a message successfully:

- you have the Message Header schema installed

- the schemas for HL7 version you are trying to work with. e.g. 2.5.1 are deployed

- You have setup parties matching MSH3 in message. Change the party configuration to disable message body validation. also change acknowledgment to original

- setup the receive location

- test the message.

If you are not getting acknowledgement, if message is not getting parsed, you should see suspended instances and see error in event viewer.

It help if you post the error

January 10th, 2014 10:50pm

Hi Atalay,

Can you have a look at the following sample ( It should help)

How to execute BTAHL72XSendPipeline in orchestration

January 11th, 2014 2:52pm

Hi Atalai,

Please check follwing and add more details about your problem ( like error etc).

1) Do you have all schemas deployed? (MSH, Common schemas etc)

2) Are you using BTAHL7 Acclerator ? If not please install that first.

3) If 2 is done, use BTAReceive Peipeline in your receive location using FILE Adapter.

4) Setup a send port with filter for this Receive port. Turn off the port so that message gets suspended and you can have a look at xml version of msg.

I am working on HL7 project as was able to configure everything, please note you don't need orchestartion for simple routing of messages.

MaheshKumar, the link you posted is good stuff but not helpful here, because that is for send pipeline and that too for calling it inside orch.

Here Atalai is trying to recive HL7 and disassemble it into xml.

Thanks

January 12th, 2014 12:28pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics