HD Audio does not work in Windows Server 2008 x64
Hi Guys,This may seam a strange question but, I have Windows Server 2008 x64 Enterprise installed on my Server. I have Relteak HD Audio on my Server. I have installed all the drivers and Checked for updates but it says the drivers and software are installed OK but I can not get any sound out of my speakers.I have tried all the different Drivers and I have also checked my Motherboard Setup and Cabling but I can not see anything wrong. I am looking at the UAA to see if it is something to do with that.If anyone can help that would be greate.Cheers TEPAR
September 24th, 2009 5:26pm

Hi, First please make sure your speakers or earphone is connected correctly. Then please install the driver from the following site: http://218.210.127.131/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=24&PFid=24&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false#1 Download and install Vista, Windows7 Driver(32/64 bits) Driver only (Executable file) If the issue persists, please let me know the brand and model of your computer. Meanwhile, please send me the System Information for further research: The System Information can provide us with more information about the current status of the system. I would like to check it for you. Please send it to me using the following steps: a. Click Start, type in "MSINFO32" and press Enter to start System Information. b. On the popup window, on the menu bar, click File, and click Save to save it as an NFO file, such as system.nfo. Please send it as a mail attachment to https://sftus.one.microsoft.com/choosetransfer.aspx?key=e429bbcf-651b-4d16-8978-9f53441fcdb2 Password: d^eoZLfzDwCx$ Tim Quan - MSFT
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 25th, 2009 5:36am

Hi Tim,I have sent the file accross to you and I am currently Downloading the Driver. I think I have tried this one before but I will gibe it another go. The Motherbouad is a MSI MODEL MS-7369.Thank you for providing me with more help.CheersTomTEPAR
September 30th, 2009 10:34pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics