Group Policy client sercive failed the logon... Access Denied
Hi All, I have windows 7 Pro connected to Windows 2008 server.I'm able to logon as an administrator.When i tried to login as a user without admin credentials, i get an error message " The Group Policy Clinet Service Failed The Logon".. Access is denied.. I went through many forums but in vain.No one has an exact solution. Please help. Thanks kanp
April 8th, 2011 6:01pm

Sorry, but you have posted your question in a forum that talk about Microsoft Operations Framework (MOF), then I am moving your post to another forum and I hope you can get some help. But if you want you can try to find other forum by yourself: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/ Hope that helps Regards, Cleber Marques Microsoft MVP & MCT | Charter Member: SCVMM & MDOP MOF Brazil Project: Simplifying IT Service Management My Blog | MOF.com.br | CleberMarques.com | CanalSystemCenter.com.br
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
April 15th, 2011 8:42pm

Hello, let's start with some basic settings, please post an unedited ipconfig /all from the problem machine and the DC/DNS server, so we can verify some settings.Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.
April 18th, 2011 4:10am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics