Strict Standards: Non-static method Settings::setHostName() should not be called statically in C:\website\www.networksteve.com\forum\_lib\AutoConfig.php on line 20

Strict Standards: Non-static method Settings::addHostAlias() should not be called statically in C:\website\www.networksteve.com\forum\_lib\AutoConfig.php on line 22

Strict Standards: Non-static method Settings::setSiteRoot() should not be called statically in C:\website\www.networksteve.com\forum\_lib\AutoConfig.php on line 28

Strict Standards: Non-static method Settings::setDsn() should not be called statically in C:\website\www.networksteve.com\forum\_site\Config.php on line 16

Strict Standards: Non-static method Settings::setTitle() should not be called statically in C:\website\www.networksteve.com\forum\_site\Config.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method Settings::setDescription() should not be called statically in C:\website\www.networksteve.com\forum\_site\Config.php on line 20

Strict Standards: Non-static method Settings::setSiteRoot() should not be called statically in C:\website\www.networksteve.com\forum\_site\Config.php on line 24

Strict Standards: Non-static method Settings::setShowDeleted() should not be called statically in C:\website\www.networksteve.com\forum\_site\Config.php on line 31

Strict Standards: Non-static method Settings::setRecentTopicsDuration() should not be called statically in C:\website\www.networksteve.com\forum\_site\Config.php on line 36

Strict Standards: Non-static method Settings::test() should not be called statically in C:\website\www.networksteve.com\forum\_lib\Init.php on line 28

Strict Standards: Non-static method Skin::test() should not be called statically in C:\website\www.networksteve.com\forum\_lib\Init.php on line 29

Strict Standards: Non-static method Settings::getSkin() should not be called statically in C:\website\www.networksteve.com\forum\_lib\Skin.php on line 102

Strict Standards: Non-static method Settings::getSiteRoot() should not be called statically in C:\website\www.networksteve.com\forum\_lib\Init.php on line 32

Strict Standards: Non-static method Settings::getDsn() should not be called statically in C:\website\www.networksteve.com\forum\_lib\Init.php on line 35

Strict Standards: Non-static method Form::field() should not be called statically in C:\website\www.networksteve.com\forum\_lib\Init.php on line 39

Strict Standards: Non-static method Form::fieldExists() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in C:\website\www.networksteve.com\forum\_lib\Entity\User.php on line 92

Strict Standards: Non-static method Form::fieldExists() should not be called statically in C:\website\www.networksteve.com\forum\topic.php on line 15

Strict Standards: Non-static method Form::field() should not be called statically in C:\website\www.networksteve.com\forum\topic.php on line 17

Strict Standards: Non-static method Settings::getShowDeleted() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in C:\website\www.networksteve.com\forum\_lib\Entity\Topic.php on line 138

Strict Standards: Non-static method Entity_Post::queryPosts() should not be called statically in C:\website\www.networksteve.com\forum\topic.php on line 21

Strict Standards: Non-static method Settings::getShowDeleted() should not be called statically in C:\website\www.networksteve.com\forum\_lib\Entity\Post.php on line 111

Strict Standards: Non-static method Skin::showHeader() should not be called statically in C:\website\www.networksteve.com\forum\topic.php on line 23

Strict Standards: Non-static method Skin::includeFile() should not be called statically in C:\website\www.networksteve.com\forum\_lib\Skin.php on line 46

Strict Standards: Non-static method Settings::getSkin() should not be called statically in C:\website\www.networksteve.com\forum\_lib\Skin.php on line 91
Getting error for license in windows server 2008 (Network Steve Forum)
Getting error for license in windows server 2008
hi Team, we are having a windows server 2008 standard edition with 64 bit version and we are getting error as License Activation Scheduler (SLUINotify.dll) failed with the following error code: 0xC004D401 The system has been tampered. hr=0xC004D401 after this error i am not able to login to the server and hence the server needs to be restarted and Then again i am able to login how to fix this issue permenantely Please help Thanks VirajPlease remember to click Mark as Answer on the post that helps you, and to click Unmark as Answer if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
July 10th, 2012 6:01am

Run the command slmgr -ato from elevated cmd (run as administrator), what happens ?I do not represent the organisation I work for, all the opinions expressed here are my own. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 10th, 2012 6:07am

hi Santosh the command just ran and then again the command prompt come. Thanks VirajPlease remember to click Mark as Answer on the post that helps you, and to click Unmark as Answer if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
July 10th, 2012 6:47am

Now, Visit http://www.microsoft.com/genuine website, validate again and Restart your server.I do not represent the organisation I work for, all the opinions expressed here are my own. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights.
July 10th, 2012 7:09am

By any chance, are you using KMS to activate the servers ? If your answer is yes, then make sure that all the perquisites have been satisfied.You need min 5 clients running 2008 to be able to activate Windows Server 2008 clients via KMS, another option would be to use a MAK key to activate the clients.I do not represent the organisation I work for, all the opinions expressed here are my own. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights.
July 10th, 2012 7:16am

hi Santosh, i got the message now as Activating windows server(R) ServerStandard edition () Product activated successfully. how will i know whether i am using a KMS or MAK Thanks VirajPlease remember to click Mark as Answer on the post that helps you, and to click Unmark as Answer if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
July 10th, 2012 7:38am

hi Santosh, i got the message now as Activating windows server(R) ServerStandard edition () Product activated successfully. how will i know whether i am using a KMS or MAK Thanks Viraj Please remember to click Mark as Answer on the post that helps you, and to click Unmark as Answer if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. search activation method http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/winservergen/thread/aff97e23-3f37-4c70-aede-b2d3c2c1f4d0I do not represent the organisation I work for, all the opinions expressed here are my own. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights.
July 10th, 2012 7:58am

hi Santosh, i referred the article http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff793426.aspx and as per that i ran the command Slmgr.vbs /dli and it gave me the below error Please remember to click Mark as Answer on the post that helps you, and to click Unmark as Answer if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
July 11th, 2012 4:19am

It looks like you do not have KMS in place for license activation. Do you still have problems activating the server ? if yes, its better to contact your MS channel partner or directly MS for activation issues.I do not represent the organisation I work for, all the opinions expressed here are my own. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights.
July 11th, 2012 10:46am

Hi, How to Activate and register information of a Microsoft product, please look into the following article. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/326851 you may call the Microsofts official staff for licenses issues.
July 15th, 2012 11:57pm

Strict Standards: Non-static method Settings::getRecentTopicsLimit() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in C:\website\www.networksteve.com\forum\_lib\Entity\Topic.php on line 120

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics

Strict Standards: Non-static method Skin::showFooter() should not be called statically in C:\website\www.networksteve.com\forum\topic.php on line 119

Strict Standards: Non-static method Skin::includeFile() should not be called statically in C:\website\www.networksteve.com\forum\_lib\Skin.php on line 56

Strict Standards: Non-static method Settings::getSkin() should not be called statically in C:\website\www.networksteve.com\forum\_lib\Skin.php on line 91