Getting certain Portal Tickets that crash SCSM

It is happening to all console users when the bugged ticket is opened. it looks like it opens, and as soon as the data populates the ticket, it throws the crash report. I am an Admin, and it does it to me, as well as to me on the Management Server.

I want to know, what I can do to test this and try and figure out why it is happening, as it is happening more often over the past month.

SCSM Version 7.5.3079.0 running on Server 2012 R2

Crash Report is below:

Description:

Stopped working

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: CLR20r3

Problem Signature 01: MIISDOYLP4JANZLHYCZWCU3FX1QY0RNK

Problem Signature 02: 7.0.5000.0

Problem Signature 03: 522c3fa7

Problem Signature 04: System.Xml

Problem Signature 05: 2.0.0.0

Problem Signature 06: 53a12095

Problem Signature 07: 6e8

Problem Signature 08: 27

Problem Signature 09: System.Xml.XmlException

OS Version: 6.3.9600.2.0.0.272.7

Locale ID: 1033

Read our privacy statement online:

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=280262

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:

C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

August 20th, 2015 4:58pm

From description, it seems you are using RTM version R2. Try installing latest UR7.

As you are mentioning problem is with Console only, you can install UR7 on your machine where console is installed to verify if issue is resolved in latest release.

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 21st, 2015 1:49pm

From description, it seems you are using RTM version R2. Try installing latest UR7.

As you are mentioning problem is with Console only, you can install UR7 on your machine where console is installed to verify if issue is resolved in latest release.

August 21st, 2015 5:48pm

Thanks, I will try that and see what happens.
August 22nd, 2015 11:25am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics