Form on portal not loading correctly

When attempting to create a protection group the pop-up form "Specify Protection Group Settings" is loading the form fields outside of the box on the page. I am unable to even scroll down to fill in the last field to see if it will still accept the data entered to move past this screen. I have tried this on both IE and Chrome on different computers with the same results. I don't have another active subscription to log into to see if the issue persists there, so is anyone else having this problem?

April 28th, 2015 12:10am

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for posting here.

I suggest you to clear cookies and cache. Also delete the temporary Internet files. Once done launch IE and check to see the result.

Let us know if the issue still persists.

Girish Prajwal

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
April 28th, 2015 1:24pm

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for posting here.

I suggest you to clear cookies and cache. Also delete the temporary Internet files. Once done launch IE and check to see the result.

Girish Prajwal

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for posting here.

Girish Prajwal

Hi Anthony,

This looks like a bug on the portal. We have already fixed it and the issue will be fixed in the coming days.

Till then could you please create a storage account and then re-open the PG page.

We hit a recent bug where if there was no storage account PG creation was failing. Could you please check if it is the same issue and you can overcome it via the workaround?

thank you,

Ruturaj

May 5th, 2015 5:05am

Hi Anthony,

This looks like a bug on the portal. We have already fixed it and the issue will be fixed in the coming days.

Till then could you please create a storage account and then re-open the PG page.

We hit a recent bug where if there was no storage account PG creation was failing. Could you please check if it is the same issue and you can overcome it via the workaround?

thank you,

Ruturaj

May 5th, 2015 9:03am

Hi Anthony,

thank you,

Ruturaj

Hi Anthony,

thank you,

Ruturaj

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics