Find Substring and work on it in Biztalk Map

Hi,

I am having map where i want to extract all +/- from input element and map it with desitination schema.

as follow :

TaxIdNumber = +1234

I am checking that if TaxIdNumber is exist  on second level i am using scription functoid in which i am checking that + or - is exist in this conditon i will find + as TaxIdNumber = +1234.

Now i want  to remove + or - and map the number to desitination Schema maps the expected output is = 1234.

Also want's to implement other condition where i will extract the sign + or - and will assign that sign to desitination TaxIdNumber.

I am able to do that using scription funtoid but i per review comment i needs to implement this without inline scripting functoid.

Thanks...

August 27th, 2015 5:47am

Hi Nitin,

You could check with the StringExact functoid if the first char of the field is a "-" or a "+" value. If so, you can map the content skipping this first char using the same StringExact functoid.

It should be something like this:

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 27th, 2015 6:45am

Hi Nithin,

1) To extract + and Then map +1234

- String Extract -  source,1,1
- Equal - + or -
- value mapping

Mapping

2) To check + or -, then map only integer

- String Extract -  source,1,1
- Equal  + or -
- String Extract source,2,Length from string size
- value mapping

- for checking -ve apply same pattern.

Mapping2

Let us know for any other scenario.

Thanks, SMSVikasK

August 27th, 2015 7:07am

Hi Nitin,

I am lil confused with what you are trying to do but still will try to give you some suggestions:

• You can use the "Absolute Value" functoid to get the absolute value without + or - signs.
  • You can use the "String Extract" functoid to get the sign by passing 3 paramters:

- TaxIdNumber

- StartingPostion = 1

- EndPosition = 1

It will be great if you can explain your problem in detail.

Please Indicate "Mark as answer" or "Mark as helpful" if this post has answered the question

Rahul

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 27th, 2015 7:17am

Rahul that was exact what i was looking for thanks for help...

Thanks Vikas, Ohawari for your help on this...

August 27th, 2015 7:35am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics