File Replication failed on server 2003 R2
Hello,I had problems with file replication, and after Nonauthoritative restore on both nodes i cannot log in using remote terminal. And in C:\WINDOWS\SYSVOL\sysvol\SV.local is only one "NtFrs_PreExisting___See_EventLog" dir with "Policies" and "scripts" subdirs inside. Event Viewer full of : Event ID: 1054Windows cannot obtain the domain controller name for your computer network. (The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted. ). Group Policy processing aborted. Event ID: 1219Logon rejected for A\administrator. Unable to obtain Terminal Server User Configuration. Error: The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted.Event ID: 13508The File Replication Service is having trouble enabling replication from server1 to server2 for c:\windows\sysvol\domain using the DNS name server1.SV.local. FRS will keep retrying. what should i do to enable each node to comunicate again? I'm very new to domain controllers and AD...
February 8th, 2010 3:30pm

Hi Montepaso,Can you see the problematic DC's SYSVOL and NETLOGON folder?If not, please check the following KB article to see if it helps.http://support.microsoft.com/kb/316790Regards,Wilson JiaThis posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
February 9th, 2010 10:11am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics