Federate / Sync Multiple Azure AD's

Hi,

I'm trying to better understand how to sync Multiple Azure AD's together. As an example, Client A and Client B, both use Azure AD to manage their users and have not on-premise presence. The Sales team in Client A needs to access Client B's Apps and SharePoint online sites. How would I go about syncing the Sales group in Client A's Azure AD with the Client B Azure AD.

I'm aware it is possible to do this when adding individual users with "use in another Microsoft Azure AD directory", which leads me to believe that with the azure ad module I can bulk add in Powershell, however, I want this to be automated so when users join it automatically adds them like we see with azure active directory sync from on-premise domains.

Thanks!

September 3rd, 2015 8:06am

Greetings,

Currently, there is not a programmatic method for accomplishing this type of scenario.

However, People in client B can invite users from client A to their sharepoint site. However, it is not currently possible to use groups outside of the current AAD with another AAD. 

If you are interested in this feature, please goto the azure feedback site and add your idea to the list:

http://feedback.azure.com/forums/169401-azure-active-directory

Regards,

MaxV (MSFT)

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 3rd, 2015 6:11pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics