Failed to generate data to be forwarded to the Data Warehouse - ObjectNotFoundException

I am getting this errors in the OpsMgr eventlog (SCOM 2012 R2 CU6) every 10 minutes for the exact same instance ID:

Event 31555:

Failed to generate data to be forwarded to the Data Warehouse. The operation will be retried.
Exception 'ObjectNotFoundException': An object of class ManagementPackResource with id 8ccf73cf-1ab7-738b-c69c-693b1ca1bb1e not found. 

One or more workflows were affected by this.  

Workflow name: Microsoft.SystemCenter.DataWarehouse.Synchronization.Configuration 
Instance name: Data Warehouse Synchronization Service 
Instance ID: {B42AC43F-4075-287D-CBFD-05A4F7CA37C2} 
Management group: MGName

Anyone any idea what could be wrong?

Thanx in advance.

Regards,
Chris

July 28th, 2015 6:54pm

Try to tune Data Warehouse Synchronization according to Matt Goedtel blog suggestion

http://blogs.technet.com/b/mgoedtel/archive/2010/08/24/performance-optimizations-for-operations-manager-2007-r2.aspx

Roger

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 29th, 2015 3:06am

Try to tune Data Warehouse Synchronization according to Matt Goedtel blog suggestion

http://blogs.technet.com/b/mgoedtel/archive/2010/08/24/performance-optimizations-for-operations-manager-2007-r2.aspx

Roger

July 29th, 2015 3:06am

Hi there,

I do not see how these performance optimizations could solve my issue.

The event clearly reports an ObjectNotFoundException. It looks like there is data for an object that does not exist.

I would like to solve this because the OpsMgrlog is full of these events (every 10 minutes).

I would appreciate any help.

Thanx in advance.

Regards,

Chris

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 4th, 2015 10:12am

Hi there,

I do not see how these performance optimizations could solve my issue.

The event clearly reports an ObjectNotFoundException. It looks like there is data for an object that does not exist.

I would like to solve this because the OpsMgrlog is full of these events (every 10 minutes).

I would appreciate any help.

Thanx in advance.

Regards,

Chris

August 4th, 2015 2:09pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics