Failed test frsevent
Hi All I ran dcdiag from a my server in server 2003 but I am getting the following message when the test fails for domain controllers: Starting test: frsevent There are warning or error events within the last 24 hours after the SYSVOL has been shared. Failing SYSVOL replication problems may cause Group Policy problems. ......................... MCST-DC failed test frsevent How can i fix this issue..any helps will be much appreciate. Deva Deva --Self-trust is the first secret of success.
September 29th, 2009 6:49pm

hi Deva_1002,thank you for posting in windows 2008 forums ( generic line :) though i see active participation from you in forums ) Can you tell us what is the AD setup you have ?are you getting event id 13508 ( that is what i think of mcst-dc error in dcdiag ) if you are getting 13508 followed by 13509 event id then i would like you to recheck dns settings sainath !analyze
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 30th, 2009 4:56am

Hi SainathThanks for your reply..This issue have been resolved my one of my Seniors.Deva --Self-trust is the first secret of success.
October 1st, 2009 8:50pm

Hi Deva I am curious to what the resolution was for this. I am getting the same error but havent had much time to research. Thanks!Sgarvie IT Guy
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
October 30th, 2009 6:52pm

hi Deva i had the same problem i will be thank if you post the solution :)
November 24th, 2010 8:15am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics