FIM 2010 R2 Reporting shows no data

I have installed the FIM 2010 R2 Reporting following the lab guide. I have the FIM service and SCSM 2010 databases on different SQL instances with the same collation. Everything appears to be working well, and the support scripts installed all ok.

The reporting jobs in FIM all complete without error, and the SCSM datawarehouse jobs complete fine, by themselves and when I run the ETL script.

In the out of the box reports I get data all ok in the "Set Membership Change Report" - but I am not getting any data in any of the other reports.

If I'm getting data in this one report and not the others, I can only assume everything is working fine. So my issue is likely the report bindings in FIM - I've looked for a way to check the default bindings but haven't found any information on it. Is there a way to check this and import the default bindings using the powershell cmdlet?

Has anyone had the same issue as I'm seeing?

Thanks,

Paul

September 5th, 2012 2:01pm

Hi,

I am seeing the same thing. Did you ever find a resolution? If so, would you mind sharing please?

Thanks,

Sami

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
December 7th, 2012 11:07pm

Just followed the Technet FIM Reporting lab too, and still see no data in the FIM Reports.

Has anyone managed to get this to work?

February 3rd, 2014 8:49pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics