FEP Quick Scan not working manually

I have SCCM running in native mode with FEP integrated with SCCM, i have the FEP client succussfully deployed to the client machine with the policy applied and quick scan or full scan seems to run on the time specified in the policy

But when i run a manual scan from the sccm console on any specific client machine it doesnt seem to work the quick scan. I have changed the UTC time in the FEP Operations advertisements i can see the other policies being received on the clients so the client connectivity has no issues.

Regards,

April 27th, 2012 10:09am

Hi Amim,

Thank you for the post.

But when i run a manual scan from the sccm console on any specific client machine it doesnt seem to work the quick scan.

The quick scan via SCCM console will run hide (not display via FEP client icon). The scan will log to file c:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Microsoft Security Client\Support\AmRemediation.log. Meanwhile, system event log(source Microsoft Antimalware) and FEP UI Home-last scan record could display your client has run quick scan.

If nothing is found about the above mentioned, please check the FEP operation Package status on  your SCCM & DP server.

If there are more inquiries on this issue, please feel free to let us know.

Regards

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
April 30th, 2012 9:50am

Hey Rick ,

Thankyou for your reply i was able to resolve my issue by installing the Update Rolllup 1

Regards,

Amim Muhammad Khan

May 4th, 2012 11:51am

Hi,

I dont' see AmRemediation.log file.  Where else can i find a log that corresponds to my quickscan?

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
June 13th, 2013 10:59pm

Hi,

I have the same problem.  Is the Update Rollup 1 you were talking about the same with SCCM 2012 SP1 Cumulative 1? I have the same problem.  Please clarify.  Thanks.

June 27th, 2013 1:57am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics