Extremely slow on Inmage Replication wth RPO's exceeding 10 hours

Hi Team, I'm currently evaluating Inmage Scout for VMware replication between two Vcentre hosts. I'm having problems syncing data on the very first run. Job with no compression is doing bit better, but the one with set compression (on CX Server) is unbelievably slow.

Also will you be able to explain me the difference between VContinuum and CX Dashboard (Web GUI).

Looking forward to hear back from you.

All the best, Tomek

May 30th, 2015 10:38pm

Hi Tomek182

Are you replicating data in LAN or over the WAN?  if it is LAN, we would suggest to use with out compression since PS does compression and will take some time to compress the data and transfer to MT.  But PS based compression really helpful in replicating data through WAN. you will get good compression rate to replicate data through WAN.

vContinuum is a GUI which you can perform the push install for the servers, protect, failover, failback and DR_DRILL the servers. All the orchestration done from this GUI.

CS GUI is a monitoring GUI where you can monitor the replication health, RPO's, data change rates and enable alerts for the failures. Please let me know if you need any further information

Thx-Gopi

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
June 1st, 2015 2:10pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics