Executed as user: Messages with refcount less than 0 in BizTalkMsgBoxDb

Hello,

Without using the Terminator tool or other tools available how can we resolve the below integrity issue in the Message box database as we are not supposed to install now with any tools in  production.

Error:

Executed as user: Messages with refcount less than 0 in BizTalkMsgBoxDb.

Thank you,

Sathish

September 7th, 2015 7:51am

Hi Sathish,

Your issue "Message with refcount less than 0" can be resolved by running the BizTalk Terminator tool only. 

Refer this post for your issue: Message with refcount less than 0.

The steps to be followed to resolve your issue: 

Before running Terminator, always make sure you have a BizTalk Backup of your databases, all the BTS hosts have been stopped, BTS SQL Agent jobs have been disabled. 

Open "Terminator" , specify server name and database information. Check all checkboxes in order to confirm that you did backup and stop all instances and SQL jobs. Find task "Repair Refcounts for All Messages" and execute it (no parameters is required). 

After performing above steps please run SQL job "Monitor BizTalk Server" and  confirmed that issue resolve.

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 7th, 2015 8:26am

Hi Sathish,

Refer below similar thread.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/9a0e863c-b040-4239-9510-d595eacb553f/terminate-suspended-messages-via-biztalk-admin-console?forum=biztalkgeneral

Thanks, SMSVikasK

September 7th, 2015 8:35am

Thank you Kamlesh,Vikas.

I have idea that this kind of issues can be solved using Terminator tool and as concerned with my project I was not supposed to install any tools as now in production. So how it is possible to resolve this error without the tools more likely manually how we do it?

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 8th, 2015 5:58am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics