Exchange Connector 3.1- Runs with no errors, but no Incident Created on test

Issue: New Incident not created when email sent to Exchange Connector Account

Following the guidance in the Exchange Connector 3.1 guide  I have turned on Logging Verbose, but it shows everything is perfect.

Steps Taken:

Sent Email from normal User, logged on to a system using he Exchange Connector Account and the email comes in and then is immediately moved to the deleted Items folder. It never appears as a New Incident in Service Manager.

Any ideas?

April 21st, 2015 11:49pm

Hi David,

I've never met this issue but you can try to search in the Operations Manager's log, if you haven't done it yet. You could try out solution at least while you fight EC.

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
April 22nd, 2015 12:04am

Hi David,

I've never met this issue but you can try to search in the Operations Manager's log, if you haven't done it yet. You could try our solution, at least while you fight wi

April 22nd, 2015 4:02am

Hi,

It looks like that there is a inbox rule moving the email. Have you examined the Rules of inbox?

More info:

Exchange Connector 3.1 for System Center Service Manager

http://ericberg.de/exchange-connector-3-1-system-center-service-manager/?lang=

April 23rd, 2015 4:31am

Well, I ended up just reinstalling, and now the problem I originally had is back. I am running Service Manager on Windwos Server 2012 R2 and the Guide for implementing this has the statement "

Prerequisites

Exchange Web Services Managed API Client DLL (Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.dll) is required for the Exchange Connector. You can download it from Exchange Web Services Managed API 1.2.1." The problem with using that, is that it is not supported on Windows Server 2012 at all...so says the download page.

April 23rd, 2015 6:47am

Well, I ended up just reinstalling, and now the problem I originally had is back. I am running Service Manager on Windwos Server 2012 R2 and the Guide for implementing this has the statement "

Prerequisites

Exchange Web Services Managed API Client DLL (Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.dll) is required for the Exchange Connector. You can download it from Exchange Web Services Managed API 1.2.1." The problem with using that, is that it is not supported on Windows Server 2012 at all...so says the download page.

April 23rd, 2015 6:47am

I think you have multiple instance of exchange connector running for same email id. Behavior you are mentioning that mail in inbox is read and then moved to deleted items means that some instance of exchange connector is reading this.

Did you enable exchange connector for same email id in multiple setups?

April 26th, 2015 9:33am

I think you have multiple instance of exchange connector running for same email id. Behavior you are mentioning that mail in inbox is read and then moved to deleted items means that some instance of exchange connector is reading this.

April 26th, 2015 1:30pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics