Event forwarding
Hi , I have issues with event forwarding The forwarding computer is running on XP-SP3 I tried with two collecting computers: both of them running under 2008 server standard I have installed WinRM 2.0 on XP then runned winrm quickconfig then added the Admin of domain to local admin group of xp.(There is no "Event Log Readers" group like vista or seven) I have added then a subscription to the server when i try the "test" button it gives me the folowing error : " The I/O operation has been aborted because of either a thread exit or an application request." (995) ( i have already executed wecutil qc) I tried the same thing with another server in the domain, when i tried the test button it says "successful". But it does not succeed to collect events : when i check status i have the following error [MACHINE-TEST.xxxx.com] - Erreur - Heure de la dernière tentative : 16/08/2011 12:39:11. Code (0x3E3) : Le service Gestion des services Web ne peut pas traiter la demande. Échec de l’opération en raison d’une erreur HTTP. L’erreur HTTP (12152) est : Le serveur a renvoyé une réponse non valide ou non reconnue . Prochaine tentative : 16/08/2011 12:44:12. It is originally in french but here is a translation: [MACHINE TEST.xxxx.com] - Error - Time of last attempt: 16/08/2011 12:39:11. Code (0x3E3): The WS-Management service can not process the request. The operation failed because of an HTTP error. HTTP Error (12152) is: The server returned an invalid response or unacknowledged. Next attempt: 08/16/2011 12:44:12. Thanks
August 16th, 2011 9:11am

Hello, Can you try to restart IIS on server side and start again ? Moreover check if Windows Event Collector Service is started : net start wecsvchttp://blog.simaju.fr - Partage de connaissances et retour d'expriences.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 26th, 2011 11:30am

Hi, any news ?http://blog.simaju.fr - Partage de connaissances et retour d'expriences.
September 1st, 2011 11:24am

Hi , I m really sorry for this too late response. This task was part of an internship in a company. I have no more access to the that domain so that I have more access to the domain.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 18th, 2011 7:29am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics