Event Id's
Please give me Active Directory, Security, Domain Controller, DHCP related all event IDs with Description and solutions.With warm regards, Kiran Sawant
September 19th, 2011 9:35am

Please give me Active Directory, Security, Domain Controller, DHCP related all event IDs with Description and solutions. read this http://blogs.msdn.com/b/ericfitz/archive/2007/10/12/list-of-windows-server-2003-events.aspx
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 19th, 2011 10:28am

My fundamentals are not clear by this link kindly give me Windows 2008 related link.With warm regards, Kiran Sawant
September 21st, 2011 1:31pm

My fundamentals are not clear by this link kindly give me Windows 2008 related link. I suspect you didn't even take the time to carefully read the informations found at the URL I posted; if you do so, you'll find that, near the bottom of the document, there's a link related to windows 2008 events and the doc also states that event IDs were just ADDED to the various operating systems, so 2008 just has some more event IDs but it ALSO has the same 2003 ones; also, you may find further informations about events in this blogpost HTH
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 21st, 2011 4:11pm

My fundamentals are not clear by this link kindly give me Windows 2008 related link. I suspect you didn't even take the time to carefully read the informations found at the URL I posted; if you do so, you'll find that, near the bottom of the document, there's a link related to windows 2008 events and the doc also states that event IDs were just ADDED to the various operating systems, so 2008 just has some more event IDs but it ALSO has the same 2003 ones; also, you may find further informations about events in this blogpost HTH With warm regards, Kiran Sawant
October 1st, 2011 9:16am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics