Event ID 5722,5723 and 5805
Hello, I am getting windows log on error. I am not seeing coputer account in windows 2003 Active Dirctory users and computers. I cannot log on to domain due to the error message like trust issue. Please help me to fix this problem
May 11th, 2010 12:53am

I'd try disjoining / rejoining the computer to domain. Regards, Dave Patrick .... Microsoft Certified Professional -Microsoft MVP [Windows]
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
May 11th, 2010 1:19am

Hi Windows 2003 admin, So that help us isolate the issue, please help answer following questions: 1. How many domain controllers are in your location? 2. If you have not only one domain controller, have you tried to search the computer account in the domain controller which client PC join? 3. Did you try to re-join the PC in your domain controller? How to locate the domain controller, the following are two option: 1. To check % SystemRoot %\debug\netsetup.log; 2. Open a new CMD prompt by choosing START, RUN, cmd, OK, then type set command in the cmd prompt, you will see “LOGONSERVER=Your domain controller” Please check if the following article can fix this issue. Troubleshooting Active Directory Replication Problems http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb727057.aspx
May 12th, 2010 12:43pm

Hello Brent, Recently I added additonal Domain controller to the existing one. We have 2 DC's. Yes I have computer acctoun in the Other DC not in other DC. Both DC are not replicting. I am getting 13508 error on second DC. If I create a user in DC1 it replicates into DC2. If I add a user in DC2 it is not replicating into DC1. Looks like I am not running servers roles in the second one. It seems to be DNS issues. Do i have to run DNS and DHCP roles in the second one.Please help me out. May be if i run i can resolve all the event log errors.. Thanks, Suresh
May 13th, 2010 12:14am

Hi Suresh, Please check if SYSVOL and NETLOGON folder has been shared and system time has synchronized between domain controller. Please follow the steps below to check SYSVOL & NETLOGON share folder: 1. Click Run, type cmd, click Ok, type net share in the cmd prompt, and check whether SYSVOL & NETLOGON is on the Share name list. 2. Note that SYSVOL is shared under %systemroot%\Sysvol\sysvol and NETLOGON is shared under %systemroot%\Sysvol\sysvol\domain\Scripts. If system time is not synchronized between domain controllers, it may cause replication issue. To synchronize time between domain controller, please follow steps below: 1. Run the following command on all computers to synchronize the clock time with the domain controller: net time \\ (domain controller name) /set /y 2. Stop then restart the File Replication Service on all servers that are experiencing the problem. 3. Open Event Viewer to make sure that the errors are no longer occurring. Meanwhile, please post the unedited copy of DCDIAG / V / C / D / E /s:yourdcname > c:\ dcdiag and copy of repadmin / showrepl >c:\repl log on the forum for further investigation. > Do i have to run DNS and DHCP roles in the second one. Please help me out. 1. Do you have to run DNS and DHCP roles on the second DC? 2. We suggest running DNS role on the second DC. Related article below is for your reference: Troubleshooting File Replication Service http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb727056.aspx
May 14th, 2010 9:12am

Hello All, I installed DNS on the second server and it replicated all the DNS settins to the second server. Still I am gettting 13508. I ran DCDIAG on this server: I am getting this error: Thge Host abc74aa-bf4a like that _msdcs.domain.com could not be resolved to an IP address. I am loking on this issue some of them are telling delete msds settings on DNS. I have to delete on second server? Please help me. Thanks, suresh
May 19th, 2010 6:25pm

Hello Brent Hu, I am getting " Node is unknown".When I use IPCONFIG /ALL. I followed Microsoft doc and changed the registry key and rebooted, It did not change the registry key. I changed one time with 0 and other time 1, Nothig is happened. This Node is causeing problem not to relpacate? Help Me Suresh
May 25th, 2010 8:08pm

Hi Suresh, Have you rebooted your server after changing the value of the EnableProxy value? Please change the value of EnableProxy registry key to 0 or delete the EnableProxy registry key in the following registry: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Netbt\Parameters\ I tested successfully on my virtual machine (Windows server 2003) as following article: "Ipconfig /All" Command Shows the Node Type as Unknown http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310570&Product=winsvr2003
May 26th, 2010 4:42am

Hi Brent Hu, Thanks for repsonding to my messages. The exisitng valuse of Enable Proxy is "2" .I resrtarted the serer twice, I did not delete the key. I will do that one. Because of this I am getting all Event IDs? Once again thanks for all your help Suresh
May 26th, 2010 6:14pm

Hi Suresh, Please try to export registry key from other win2003 server and import to problematical server, and then to check whether the problem is solved.
May 31st, 2010 5:12am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics