Error while run mp.verify()

Hello,

In our environment we are working with operation manager 2012.

I use this guide to create override manually, using c#:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb960482.aspx

This work for a while but now I am getting a weird error:

------------------------------------------------------- Error 1: Found error in 2|DorliTest|1.0.0.0|DorliTest|| with message: Detected malicious verification code when verifying element of type Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Configuration.ManagementPackLanguagePack with inner exception: Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Common.ObjectNotFoundException: An object of class ManagementPackElement with ID be299755-887f-1f9f-5e7e-36794e4e93ef was not found. at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Configuration.ManagementPackElementReference`1.FetchElement(IManagementPackSearch searcher) at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Configuration.ManagementPackElementReference`1.GetElement() at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Configuration.ManagementPackElementInfo.Verify(VerificationContext context) at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Configuration.ManagementPackDisplayString.Verify(VerificationContext context) at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Configuration.ManagementPackLanguagePack.Verify(VerificationContext context) at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Configuration.Verification.VerificationEngine.VerifyCollectionItems(Object context) -------------------------------------------------------

I am really don't know what's happened since that last time I saw my program work

I can tell that some Monitor Objects still works fine and I am able to add overrides form them.

We have try to look for solution but couldn't find any.

Please help me to solve the problem.

Thanks in advance,

Aviram.

July 11th, 2013 9:58am

Did you check to see if this exists?

ManagementPackElement with ID be299755-887f-1f9f-5e7e-36794e4e93ef was not found.

MPverify rarely has bugs and its far more likely you have a bug in your code. There must be a specific condition that is causing this.

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 11th, 2013 10:11am

Hi guys,

this error is often caused by a wrong alias somewhere in code. For example - in a $MPElement$ variables. Aliases are case-sensitive (at least from the MPVerify point of view) so you should check thi

July 11th, 2013 11:56pm

Please also check the issue referring to the following post:

Detected malicious verification code when verifying element
http://blog.scomskills.com/?p=180

Thanks.

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 12th, 2013 5:34am

hi,

let me clarify it more.

In my program I am using 3 ID to add the override.

1. belong to the class

2. belong to the monitor

3. belong to the monitor object

all 3 are exist. when I am debugging my program I don't see this ID on any of them, which make me think this is much deeper.

also how can I check if this ID exist if I only have general ID and I can't associate it to any valid object?

I have try to find from where I get this ID and what the meaning of the exception in "ManagementPackLanguagePack" but I couldn't find nothing in the web.

thank.

BTW, this is not a typo since I m not using any name, only IDs came from the program.

July 15th, 2013 3:51am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics