Error occured while creating the biztalk port configuration file.

I am trying to create a schema for the Oracle Database Table to perform Insert. I tried using the Add Generated Item -> Consumer Adapter Service. And getting the below error

When I clicked OK, I see the schema created. While trying to open the schema I see the other error message like

What could be the issue can any one help out.

Thanks

• Edited by vdha 18 hours 55 minutes ago
August 26th, 2015 8:24am

Hi,

While creating the schemas and Port configuration file from "Consume Adapter Service" Wizard probably the port configuration file name is too large and hence you are getting this error.

Rahul

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 26th, 2015 8:35am

I dont give any file name in Consumer Adapter Service, or there is no field to edit the filename. What should I do?
August 26th, 2015 8:38am

Hi Vdha,

Please refer related thread, same issue reported earlier, it will help you to resolve your issue.

WCF Oracle adapter Schema generation error

August 26th, 2015 8:39am

Hi,

There seems some problem with your table structure . You are getting exception "http//Microsoft.LobServices.OracleDB/2007/03/DEVLAW/Table/MACINVOICE:VENDOR_SIMPLE_TYPE" is not declared"

Can you go to the specific column of the table and try to figure out the datatype and declaration of the columns.

This may be the reason you are unable to generate table operation schema .

Thanks

Abhishek 

August 26th, 2015 9:06am

Hi,

It's also posible that the wizard has not generated all the schema files properly.

The schema that is failing, is probably importing or including other schemas that are defining the types that are failing to load.

Check the import and include clauses in the schema, in order to find out if the related schemas are correctly imported.

In you specific failure, check a imported schema that is using the MACINVOICE prefix.

Regards.

August 26th, 2015 9:15am

Try the following options:

• Manually edit the namespace of the Simple Type schema to generated main schema.
  • Check the XSD Import if it is importing the correct schema

Rahul

• Edited by RahulS_88 17 hours 58 minutes ago
August 26th, 2015 9:22am

Hi Vdha,

Please refer this link, hope you will be able to understand the issue .

Hi Vdha,
Refer this link, I hope, it will help you to resolve the issue.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/0255e037-46d1-4a28-bdbb-0a5e048c384a/wcf-oracle-adapter-schema-generation-error?forum=biztalkgeneral

Thanks,
Chandra Kumar

August 26th, 2015 9:22am

I tried to verify the table datatype. But what see in the Oracle table is RUN_GROUP( CHAR (15 BYTE)), COMPANY (NUMBER (4,0)), VENDOR CHAR ( 9 BYTE)

I dont see like RUN_GROUP_SIMPLE_TYPE, COMPANY_SIMPLE_TYPE, VENDOR_SIMPLE_TYPE

I am not very good at Oracle, I am not sure what is the issue., Any help?/

August 26th, 2015 1:16pm

RahulS_88 

Wat is the Simple Type Schema here

August 26th, 2015 2:30pm

Hi Vdha,

Are you trying to create schema with tables or stored proc? 

One of the best practice to use stored procedures instead of tables for any operation associated with database. and that is one of the good practice when you deal with any database operation. 

Please refer a very nice article
NEW SOA CAPABILITIES IN BIZTALK SERVER 2009: WCF SQL SERVER ADAPTER

Please refer below link for oracle documentation and better understanding.

Oracle Application Server Adapter for Databases

August 26th, 2015 3:57pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics