Error creating Scalable WordPress site

I followed the tutorial on creating a scalable WordPress site. I have tried creating the site from the Azure Management Portal twice, once last night with all components in East US and again this morning with all of the components in Central US. Both times, it errors out after a long time with lots of errors. This morning, it took 2 hours before it finally failed.  Here are some of the errors:

OperationName: Update insights component

statusCode:BadRequest 

statusMessage:{"error":{"code":"NoRegisteredProviderFound","message":"No registered resource provider found for location 'Central US' and API version '2014-06-01'."}} 

OperationName: Update ClearDB database

statusCode:InternalServerError 

statusMessage:{"error":{"code":"InternalServerError","message":"Encountered internal server error. The tracking Id is '8b324c24-6b63-4375-8ec1-7959b52e9173'."}}

OperationName: Update ClearDB database

statusCode:RequestTimeout 

statusMessage:{"error":{"code":"ResourceDeploymentFailure","message":"The resource provision operation did not complete within the allowed timeout period."}}

March 25th, 2015 11:09am

Hi,

I recommend you to use the azure preview portal [ New portal ] instead of Azure Management Portal   [Old portal ] as scalable wordpress is part of the Azure Preview portal and has more features added when compared to the old portal. Feel free to let us know if you still have any issues.

see How to host a Scalable and Optimized WordPress for Azure in minutes 

Regards,

Shirisha Paderu

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
March 25th, 2015 12:39pm

I was using the Preview Portal when I received these errors. I followed that article step by step and received these errors. Let me know if I need to move this post to a different forum.
March 25th, 2015 1:17pm

Scalable WordPress is just not working on the new portal no matter what I try. The new portal just is too buggy. I will run WordPress somewhere else.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
March 25th, 2015 8:33pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics