Error connecting to existing session for User (ID0)
I cant log on with any user on this server... I have tried logging in with domain and local accounts.. Its a 2003 windows server running SQL and on a cluster.
April 27th, 2012 12:23pm

Have you rebooted it? Regards, Dave Patrick .... Microsoft Certified Professional Microsoft MVP [Windows] Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
April 27th, 2012 9:14pm

Hi, Your error says: Error connecting to existing session for <username> (Id 0) Sounds like this user is already logged in, perhaps something is going on with that session. Can you reboot the server? Can you log on with another admin account? There is a similar thread and see if it can help you. http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/winserverTS/thread/660fa8b2-d6b2-4094-819d-4a38aa138048/Jeff Ren TechNet Community Support beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
May 2nd, 2012 3:34am

as suggested by Jeff, looks like user is already logged in via console session. Try mstsc /console or mstsc /admin while connecting rdp session, if user is logged in, you may disconnect the session to log on.A UNIVERSE without WINDOWS is CHAOS ! This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights. About Me ?
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
May 2nd, 2012 3:41am

any updates?Jeff Ren TechNet Community Support beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
May 3rd, 2012 4:56am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics