Error code 85010014
I have been trying to get my new Moto Q to sync and have had no success. Same error code as everyone else, 85010014. IhaveOffice 2000 in my CPU, is that my problem??
December 11th, 2006 9:22am

Hello, Synchronization Error 85010014 ActiveSync reports a Synchronization Error code 85010014 because of one of the following reasons: Synchronization fails because Application Data Folder is redirected Synchronization fails because Outlook is in Offline Mode Synchronization Fails because of Outlook script blocking Synchronization fails because ActiveSync is incorrectly registered with Outlook Application Data Folder Redirected: If your Application Data folder under Documents & Settings folder is redirected to an external source, you will experience synchronization failures. Please upgrade to ActiveSync 4.2 if you are experiencing this issue. Outlook is in Offline Mode: If you are attempting to set up synchronization or are synchronizing when Microsoft Outlook is in Offline mode or when you do not have connectivity to the Microsoft Exchange Server with Outlook, you may experience synchronization failures. Please upgrade to ActiveSync 4.2 if you are experiencing these issues. It is still recommended that you have Microsoft Outlook in the Online mode when synchronizing with your device. Outlook Scripting Blocked: Certain Desktop PC security applications may disable Outlook scripting which is required for ActiveSync too set up communications with Outlook to synchronize data. Please ensure that script blocking for Outlook is not enabled to work around this issue. Please consult your PC security application documentation on how to disable script blocking for Microsoft Outlook. Incorrect Outlook Registration: Please see Outlook needs to be Re-Installed or Repaired section for details. Device Synchronization App Crashes or sync fails We have found that certain data items, when synchronized with the device could cause bad properties to be set on the Windows Mobile device. If you are experiencing frequent sync failures or device crash errors, please upgrade to ActiveSync 4.2. Outlook needs to be Re-installed or Repaired In some cases when Microsoft Outlook is not the primary Email client on the PC, you may see the following symptoms: Synchronization Error 85010014 Error that Outlook is not installed, even though it is Please upgrade to ActiveSync 4.2 if you are experiencing these issues.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
December 11th, 2006 10:24pm

Please create and run "test.vbs", which contains the only string:Set objOutlook = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")Does it work?
January 18th, 2007 9:08am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics