Error Create Certificate
Help me in solving this problem. CCertRequest::Submit: Class Not Registered 0x80040154 (-2147221164)
June 23rd, 2010 11:02pm

Hi, Can you explain a little more about how you received this error, what you were trying to do, and how your environment is configured? # for hex 0x80040154 / decimal -2147221164 : DIERR_DEVICENOTREG dinput.h STIERR_DEVICENOTREG stierr.h REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG winerror.h # Class not registered # 3 matches found for "80040154" -- Mike Burr
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
June 24th, 2010 5:20am

Hi, I see the problem in IIS 7.5 server certificate, I would like to create a domain certificate. In part online certificate authority, I found the problem. I hope you help me solve my problem. I specify online certificate authority for example: CertificateAuthorityName\localhost . I highly appreciate your cooperation. Husney
June 24th, 2010 10:54am

Hi, Can you confirm that this is the procedure: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc731014%28WS.10%29.aspx Do you have a CA in your domain that is accessible and is able to service the request? -- Mike Burr
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
June 24th, 2010 4:49pm

Hi, On July 1st we will be making Windows Server 2008 R2 General forum read only. After receiving a lot of feedback from the community, it was decided that Windows Server 2008 R2 General forum is a duplication and therefore redundant of the General Forum. So, until July 1st, we will start asking customers to redirect their questions to the General Forum. On June 11th, CSS engineers will move any new threads to the General Forum. Please post a reply to the announcement thread if you have any feedback on this decision or the process. You can also email WSSDComm@microsoft.com. ThanksThis posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
June 28th, 2010 10:55am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics