EZDOCK
After I uninstalled video manager from my MP3 player from RCA I notice that a pop up tells me that "Init easyUIStringConfig.xml failed" what does that mean?
January 13th, 2012 8:49am

This has nothing to do with Windows 2008 Server as the error is from the third part application so I advice you to talk to the vendor for more supporthttp://www.virmansec.com/blogs/skhairuddin
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
January 13th, 2012 11:23am

Me too....same as your problem. uninstalled video manager from my MP3 player from RCA. Here's how I fixed it!! Click "start" - in the "program & files" box that is there, type "msconfig". When the msconfig file shows up click on it. Another window box will appear. At that screen select the "startup" tab from the group of tabs which shows up on the box. Find EasyRip (this was the last item showing on my computer) and"unselect" or uncheck the box next to it. Click apply & that's it. You will have to restart your computer for this to take effect. Hope I explained this properly. Good luck!! It's annoying as old heck to keep getting that annoying message!!
March 4th, 2012 9:32am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics